members

Welcome to the Eastend Protestant Defenders Flute band forum
please abide by the forum rules,and have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

members

Welcome to the Eastend Protestant Defenders Flute band forum
please abide by the forum rules,and have fun.

members

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
members

members only

BAND PRACTICE SUNDAY12 pm ALL MEMBERS TO BE IN ATTENDANCE.. PLEASE POST APOLOGIES IN THE APPROPIATE SECTION OR CONTACT A COMMITEE MEMBER.

IF YOU WISH TO ENQUIRE ABOUT HIRING OR JOINING THE EASTEND PROTESTANT DEFENDERS PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO epdfb@hotmail.co.uk

4 posters

Parade 6-6-10.

Tam
    Tam

Rat

Parade 6-6-10. Empty Parade 6-6-10.

Post by Tam Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Well done today guys and galls.

We played really well.

Michelle went to the shop on duke st and waited for us there when she heard us coming she said i wonder who that is they sound good and hey it was us.
    uncle chuckle
    uncle chuckle

Dog

Parade 6-6-10. Empty Re: Parade 6-6-10.

Post by uncle chuckle Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 pm

The band are now starting to ascert themselves on the loyalist scene. Things are starting to come together and I honestly think that if the band keep going the way that they are they could get even bigger and better. Well done to everyone today the band were at their best and everyone gave 100%

There is some dips and this will always happen in a parade the tunes are coming together and everyone is blowing the notes more crisp and sharper and learning to put the spaces in between the notes. Now we can concentrate a little more on the other aspects of flute bands like marching and keeping in line etc etc etc.
    wee witchy
    wee witchy
    Admin

Horse

Post by wee witchy Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 pm

ye we did do well i heard a few peeps in the pub talk about us but ye in a good way, well done to everyone today. this parade only rounded of a good weekend we have had to rise to the challenge i believe we have, especially when we have other bands actually having letters written and ready to hand to us this means we are being recognised in the loyalist scene now, if peeps are wondering what i mean by this post we have been invited to do the pride of govan band parade in september, i believe we are now up for the challenge we might not win anything but we sure can take the best we have to this. f.g.a.u
    HOUDINI
    HOUDINI

Buffalo

Post by HOUDINI Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:43 am

well done guyz n girls yous done the band proud sat and sun n well done to darth on sat for carryin the base drum his self keep it up
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:22 pm

have to agree with all coments, there was a certain confidence within the ranks of the whole band today which most probably relaxed yous which make you breathe and play better well done all

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:11 pm