members

Welcome to the Eastend Protestant Defenders Flute band forum
please abide by the forum rules,and have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

members

Welcome to the Eastend Protestant Defenders Flute band forum
please abide by the forum rules,and have fun.

members

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
members

members only

BAND PRACTICE SUNDAY12 pm ALL MEMBERS TO BE IN ATTENDANCE.. PLEASE POST APOLOGIES IN THE APPROPIATE SECTION OR CONTACT A COMMITEE MEMBER.

IF YOU WISH TO ENQUIRE ABOUT HIRING OR JOINING THE EASTEND PROTESTANT DEFENDERS PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO epdfb@hotmail.co.uk

john venebles

Anonymous

john venebles Empty john venebles

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:59 pm

i have been hearing in the news the same as all of you probably, that, that john venebles is back in prison as he has broken his bail conditions. personally i think it is absolute crap that he is getting the kid glove treatment, and now they are saying that for his own protection he may never stand trial for his new crime and he has to be protected in prison, nor are they going to publish his new name. well personally i think the government have a bloody cheek to treat him with such respect. he doesnt deserve protection he is a child killer and god knows what else so i think he should be exposed for what he has done and his new name published, he is not a child any longer and he is now an adult that can take responsibility for his actions now. what does other people think of this?
    darth womble
    darth womble
    Admin

Monkey

john venebles Empty Re: john venebles

Post by darth womble Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 pm

lets hope the prisoners get to him anf give the swear what he deserves