members

Welcome to the Eastend Protestant Defenders Flute band forum
please abide by the forum rules,and have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

members

Welcome to the Eastend Protestant Defenders Flute band forum
please abide by the forum rules,and have fun.

members

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
members

members only

BAND PRACTICE SUNDAY12 pm ALL MEMBERS TO BE IN ATTENDANCE.. PLEASE POST APOLOGIES IN THE APPROPIATE SECTION OR CONTACT A COMMITEE MEMBER.

IF YOU WISH TO ENQUIRE ABOUT HIRING OR JOINING THE EASTEND PROTESTANT DEFENDERS PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO epdfb@hotmail.co.uk

Rangers champions leauge games

Poll

Should ITV/STV broadcast the Rangers Champions Leauge matches

[ 7 ]
    Rangers champions leauge games Bar_left100%Rangers champions leauge games Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Rangers champions leauge games Bar_left0%Rangers champions leauge games Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Rangers champions leauge games Empty Rangers champions leauge games

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:21 pm

it has been widely spread over our national tabloids that ITV have snubbed Glasgow Rangers F.C. Champions league games in favour of our English counterparts who are participating in the same competition, this is a disgrace and i would go as dar to say sectarian discrimination as STV asked them to allow them to be able to screen the matches only to be told NO, i think some sort of action should be taken against ITV i.e. boycot their staion or a petition sent to them as we pay the same tv licence as those living south of the border.

The same situation occured last year but on that occasion they allowed STV to broadcast their games, so i now ask is it a religious or birth discrimination that ITV have introduced????

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:57 am